Awoo.

Sonic Dream Team wins best mobile game at Develop: Star Awards 2024

Shiny Gems

https://mcvuk.com/business-news/events/from-the-industry-developstar-awards-2024-winners-announced/#:~:text=The other new award this,Arrowhead Game Studios' Helldivers 2.

Pretty nice, I must say. It is good to see that Sonic Dream Team won such an award.  I wonder if this will get more people to try the game out? Anyways, congratulations to the game for winning this award.

So, any thoughts on this?

• Promotion 2
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

Nice, screw apple.

Yeah, as someone who's fortunate enough to play this game, I'd say it definitely deserved it.

It's so good, I bought another Xbox controller just for my iPad!

• Nice Smile 1

CONGRATS DREAM TEAM!!!! 

It's very nice to see a game, featuring CREAM winning an award! I'm so proud of her!

• Promotion 2
  • Nice Smile 1

I am so proud of my daughter Cream for singlehandedly winning this major award. Look at her go. Etc., etc.
...Jokes aside, grats to the team! Though I'm surprised this beat Monopoly Go... And I quietly hope this doesn't at all dictate the future of Rouge and Cream's VAs. :stressin:

• Fist Bump 2
  • My Emmerdoods 1

This is great welcoming start round up award Dream Team deserves an actual new Sonic game coming on Mobile for long time anyone’s recommendations too have.

That's really impressive, everyone on the team should be proud of themselves!

...and hopefully this tempts Sega to port it in the future. I'd love to play the game, I'll wait five years if I have to, but I'm not buying an iPhone.

• Thumbs Up 2

Happy to see our favorite blue rat win. Plus Dream Team is a pretty fun game from what I played.

• Nice Smile 1

Regardless of my gripes with Apple making this game hard to play, I still congratulate the folks at HARDlight. Winning an award like that is definitely no easy feat. :super:

SEGA fans are eating good this year.

Nothing to say except HARDlight's games are gems!!...

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, I'm surprised they beat Monopoly. Nice to see it didn't MONOPOLIZE the mobile gaming market like they expected it to. hahaha... I'll shut up now.

• Chuckle 1